Bredemeijer Group B.V. is responsible for processing personal data as rendered in this privacy statement. Bredemeijer Group B.V. respects the privacy of its customers and ensures that the personal data you provide is treated confidentially.
Address: Savannahweg 59, 3542 AW in Utrecht
Phone number: +31 (0)88 730 29 00
Personal data that we process
Bredemeijer Group B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us and accordingly gave us permission to process this data for the purpose of our services.
You will find an overview of the personal data we process below:
- Surname and first name
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a contact request on this website, through correspondence or by telephone.
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Scope and consent
By using the website and related services, we may collect, use, disclose and retain your personal data as described in this privacy statement.
Bredemeijer Group B.V. will not sell your data.
Bredemeijer Group B.V. will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your order.
Our website and/or services are not intended to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities to avoid the collection of child data without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following cases:
1. When you provide us with your personal data, for example:
- by signing up for our newsletter;
- when purchasing a product in our web-shop.
2. When you visit our website;
We collect the following personal data:
- Data that we collect automatically:
When you visit our website and/or use our website, we automatically collect the data sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other device that you used to gain access. This information may be collected through cookies. To the extent that this information is collected using cookies, the Cookies chapter applies in addition to this chapter. The personal data we collect includes:
- browser data;
- duration of your visit;
- pages you visit;
- links that you click on;
- location data based on your IP address;
- connection data, such as the IP address.
• Personal data that you yourself provide to us (when placing an order):
First and last name
For correct correspondence and order processing.
You will receive an e-mail about your order and the invoice. If you have given your consent, you will also receive an e-mail with our offers and newsletters. If you prefer not to receive newsletters or offers, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
Address and place of residence
We will pass the address on to our delivery company so that your package can be delivered.
We will contact you if this is necessary for your order.
If your order cannot be processed, we will refund the money to the same account that has been used for payment.
How we use your personal data:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- To improve your shopping experience at Bredemeijer Group B.V., we store your personal data and the data relating to your order and our services that you use, with your consent. This allows us to personalise the website and recommend items that you may find interesting.
- We will only use your data, with your consent, to inform you about developments on the website, special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at any time via one of the newsletters received.
- When you create an account with Bredemeijer Group B.V., we store your data on a secure server. Your account includes information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to fill them in each time you place a new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
Provision of your personal data to third parties:
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in accordance with this privacy statement and applicable laws and regulations. This can be done in the following ways: We use the services of third parties to process your personal data. These third parties act as the processors for Bredemeijer Group B.V.. In accordance with European and Dutch privacy regulations, Bredemeijer Group B.V. has concluded processing agreements with all its processors.
You can object to disclosure to third parties as referred to above, by sending an e-mail to . Also see the section “Data subjects' rights” for more information.
We also provide your personal data to third parties to the extent required by case law, legislation and regulations (such as holders of intellectual property rights, regulators, tax authorities, police and other legal authorities). We will not disclose your personal data to law enforcement agencies, other government officials or other third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless Bredemeijer Group B.V. believes in good faith that the disclosure of information is justified.
We do not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed. We will also delete your data if it is found that it is out of date or if the data subject concerned requests that it be removed. Data linked to an account will be retained until the account is deleted. The previous retention periods do not apply if there is a legal exception, or if we need this data longer for our services or in the event of a dispute. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This option can be found under “rights of data subjects”.
Security of your personal data
We will take all reasonable organisational and technical security measures to secure your personal data and protect it from loss and improper use or alteration.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to websites of third parties that may have other conditions for processing your personal data. We are not liable for the processing of your personal data via such third-party websites.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to request Bredemeijer Group B.V. to inspect your personal data. If you submit a request, we will provide you with an overview of all the personal data we have about you. If you suspect that your personal data is incorrect or has been processed incorrectly, you may ask us to correct, supplement or delete this personal data. This is possible through the following options:
Via regular mail:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bredemeijer Group B.V.
clearly referring to: privacy statement
via the available
Objections and requests for access, modification or deletion of your personal data will be dealt with by us within four weeks, in accordance with the law, save in the case of exceptions.
If you have a complaint or any other question regarding the processing of your personal data, you can send an e-mail message to . We ask you to send us as much information as possible about your complaint or question. We will deal with complaints and questions and respond within four weeks at the latest. We will do everything we can to provide you with the best possible service. If you are not satisfied with the handling of the complaint, you can contact the Personal Data Authority and, if you wish, file a complaint.